What products did I use to achieve this look?
I would love to see it, please post and tag me.
Before I apply anything I first cleanse my face, I use many different cleansers, sometimes even just soap.
After I cleanse I always use a toner, today I used 2 Tarte, ← Micellar Magic and Byoma Hydrating Milky Toner. Although the Tarte Micellar Magic is technically a makeup remover as well. I do not use it as such. I prefer the Ponds makeup remover.
I always do my eyes first due to fall out. I prep by first applying an eye primer, this look I used a primer,
I got as a gift with purchase from Ulta Beauty Collections, Soft Blur Face Primer. I always set my eye primer with a powder product most of the time I use a pressed powder, here I used L.A Colors.The Matte eye-shadows I used were singles I have pulled from various palettes, I would not be able to recall which brand. I used Berry/violet colors, The lightest shade above my crease which is my transition color, I do the crease with a slightly darker color, and then the outer V, I used the darkest. Here I ended up overlapping a silver matalic color, I got from Revolution a long time ago. The Eye liner is Wet & Wild. The Mascara I am wearing her was a sample I received in one of my beauty boxes, I don't recall which, The brand is Cleantopia, Lash Blast.
Any eye-shadow can be used, preferably matte colors. This one ← by Sigma is a very good option, but can be any palette.The eye shadow brushes I used, were, Smith Cosmetics, Sonya G, Wayne Goss, Sigma and a few no brand, I picked up I believe on Amazon.
I am using a foundation I purchased from Temu, a while ago, I absolutely love it. I checked the cite recently and they still carry it. I contoured with a contour palette from Revolution. The lipstick and liner where from Colorpop. The eyebrows I used a palette I believe I got in one of my subscription boxes.
I will post links to all the products on my
Benable https://benable.com/saundra1571
and
Shopmy.usa https://shopmy.us/shop/saundra1571





No comments:
Post a Comment